REGISTER A NEW COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM PROJECT OR ECOTOURISM SITE
Are you and your community running ecotourism or community based tourism project? Or, are you working for an NGO, community based group or a social enterprise that supports community based tourism project?
Would you like to increase the number of visitors?
Do you want more people to know about your project?
We are here to HELP! Just fill the form below and will will contact you to upload your details. Your registration is FREE. Yes, you do not have to pay anything for your project or site to be listed.
Please note we only work with individuals, communities and CBOs, and NGOs that run community based projects or tourism related environmental initiatives; we do not list tour operators and private lodges. If you are unsure if you works fits into our programme, just get in touch and we will discuss it with you.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR MAKING A SUCCESSFUL LISTING:
- To help you to understand how to fill this form, check some of our existing listings
- Don’t worry if your English is not good, we will proof-read you text before we post it
- Try to be personal and informative
- People love to hear what projects are doing on, and how travellers can get involved.
- Make sure you provide good description in how to get there! Most of our travellers will not have their own car, so detailed descriptions of how to get to your site via public transport is important. If you do not provide this, most tourist will choose to go somewhere else.
- Make it real! If your project is new and not fully developed, say it! Some travellers love new sites, and want to be the first to visit them…. and do not care so much if everything is well developed. On the other hand, if you list activities that are not currently running or describe accommodation that you do not provide, most tourists will be angry and feel cheated (and let’s be honest, they have a right to be). This will not help your project and will only lead to negative visitor’s feedback.
STILL LOOKS TO DIFFICULT? DONT’S WORRY, JUST ASK FOR OUR HELP!